By booking a trip with Aosta Valley Freeride, the participant agrees with the statements below:
1. Registration & Payment
A registration by e-mail or through our website is a legally binding. You will receive a written confirmation by email. As part of your reservation we ask you to pay 50% of the total amount of your trip cost as a deposit. The remaining 50% is to be paid upon receiving our invoice. (20 days maximum time to complete the transaction.)
2. Small Groups
3. Program Changes
4. Cancellation by Aosta Valley Freeride
5. Cancellation by the participant
- After 14 days your trip deposit is non-refundable. However it is transferrable towards a future trip or booking within 12 months of an activities’ date.
- Deposit amounts will depending on the itinerary and season from 50% to 100% of the amount.
- Once a full balance is received at 120 days before the trip start, 50% may be refunded up to 90 days prior, 25% refunded up to 60 days prior.
- Single day bookings require full payment at the time of booking and are 50% refundable up to 30 days prior. If cancelling within 29 days full payment is non-refundable but 50% will be held as a credit towards a future trip or booking within 12 months of an activities’ date.
6. Insurance & Risks
7. Court of Jurisdiction
The district court of Aosta is agreed as court of jurisdiction.