“As a child in Quito I started with BMX racing and joined a racing club with some very talented young BMX coaches and racers. I then switched to mountain biking in my adolescence and had the opportunity of taking lessons with Ecuadorian MTB legend Alfredo “Arete” Cobo. I remember that as if it were yesterday because it got wild learning how to ride faster, better and safer on the “Pichincha” volcano! From there on I raced a few years cross country before stepping into the dark side with DH. Now I race Enduro and love every aspect of it. For me being able to make my passion my job is very satisfying. After having the privilege of racing DH World Cups for over ten seasons, I try spending as much time home as possible. I still race Enduro professionally in Europe.”
- 4x Top 20 Finishes at 2013 World Cup DH
- 5x Italian DH Champ
- 2017 Enduro National Champ
A full day going dedicated to learn the basic skills for a safe and fun ride on any natural terrain.
- We start our day by introducing the Main Skills on safe grounds using Cones, drop and ramp. We start by going over all the basics: Bike Set-Up, Riding Position, Sight, Breaking, Turning, Steep Sections, Off-Camber Sections, Drops and Jumps.
- All aboard the shuttle or lift for our first run to warm up and get acquainted with the trail conditions and terrain.
- Lunch time: We fuel up, have a rest and take the time to talk about any personal riding issues we have or curiosities on the proper techniques.
- The shuttle/lift takes us back up the mountain to continue on the same trail stopping in 3 Sections for about 30min Clinics each, to go over the Main Basic Skills: 1. Breaking Points & Turns, 2. Steep & Off- Camber Sections Drops and 3. Drops & Jumps.
- We put into practice our new acquired knowledge in 1 – 2 Runs down the same Trail
- 1 person – 250.
- 2 people – 125. p/pers
- 3 people – 100. p/pers
- 4 people – 80. p/pers
- 5 people – 70. p/pers
- 6 people – 60. p/pers
- 7 people – 50. p/pers
Prices do not include lift tickets or shuttle assistance.
(VAT is not included – All Prices are in Euro)